Saturday, July 9, 2011

Buy $25 gift cards for $20! (Plus 2 Bonuses!)

If you know me, you would know that I hate paying full price for anything. My husband and I have a strict philosophy for this. So, to quote him "Between all the things you do, we shouldn't have to pay for anything." By "the things I do" he's talking about the internet programs, the mystery shopping, the couponing, etc.

Using this blog, I want to introduce you to my world. I find programs that actually pay me to try things, or to buy things. I also coupon like a mad woman, so first my first blog post I thought that I would put this little guide together to show how to do get a bunch of things for (almost) free. Actually, its not even (almost) free, you will actually profit from this if you do it correctly.

I found two awesome sites. The first's main feature is that you  can buy $25 gift cards for $20. But, you only get 4 a month. But savings $20 isn't bad  - it can go to other things!  The second is awesome because they give out free money. I'll elaborate after the break.



Remember to read this entire guide first, then do everything in order, exactly how it is written. The reason for this is that you will be doing 3 things and some of those steps require cookies (a small piece of data that is stored on your computer.) So, to ensure proper tracking, you must follow directions.

In a nutshell this is the plan. You'll be signing up for 3 sites:

  1. Free Treasure Chest (you try free trials, refer friends and earn money/prizes.)
  2. Saving Circle - Sign up for a 4.95 30-day trial.
  3. Refer a friend to do the same and you get $20 per friend! They'll pay you through Paypal as soon as they sign up.
Don't worry, I've done my research and all the above is legit. Here are some reviews and proof on these forums. These are forums that are dedicated to getting free stuff.
Also, here's a payment shots, straight from my paypal:




Ok, so this is what you do:

  1. Clear all your cookies and your cache (Click here if you don't know how)
  2. Visit this site: Free Treasure Chest.
  3. Sign up with correct info, as in your real name, etc. Use a throw away email if you are concerned with spam. I haven't had any, so you don't have to be worried about that.
  4. Pick a prize, I went with the $20.
  5. Search for Savings Circle and click on it. It should be on the bottom of the first page.
  6. Sign up and pay 4.95 for the 30 day trial. If you decided that you don't want to continue with this service, your $4.95 is completely refunded - even if you buy the gift cards!
  7. After payment, stay on that page for about 15 minutes to make sure the cookie sets. You need this cookie or you will not get credit for taking up that offer!!
  8. [BONUS #1!] Once signed for Savings Circle the first thing they will do is send you  $25 giftcard from your choice of restaurants. I can't remember which they have, but I chose Outback Steakhouse. You get this gift card just for trying the service - even if you decide not to you keep it.
  9. Now for the next 30 days, you are able to buy:
    • 4  x $25 grocery and gas gift cards for $20 ($20 savings)
    • 6 x  $5 movie tickets (AMC and Fandango Movies!)
    • $2 1-year long magazine subscriptions 
    • Print out $100s of dollars worth of grocery/other coupons.
  10. Mark your calender and be prepared to either cancel in 29 days or less. OR, keep the service for $14.95/month. Every month you get the the above features and maybe more, which could be worth it.
[BONUS #2] Now, you could have just signed up for Savings Circle the straight forward way, but I took you the long, scenic route because I know that you'll want to share the savings with friends. So, with that in mind, now that you've taken up one offer from the Free Treasure Chest site, you are greenlighted to earn the $20 for every person that you've signed up. Go out and recruit 5 more people to do the same as you did and that's a easy $100. So, not only did you get free gas and groceries, but you are on your way to getting free money.

If you have any questions, call/IM/facebook me.
Eboni

No comments:

Post a Comment